While most fence materials offer a variety of different pros and cons, one of the most often-overlooked and underrated fence materials is steel. Metals provide an unmatched level of strength and durability, even in harsh weather as we so often have here along the Florida Gulf Coast.
Steel fencing can best be described as metal slats that are stylized and formed to mimic the look of a traditional wooden fence. They are typically built with a small curve to them to provide a dimensional but uniform look, and many are even pressed with smaller details that make them pleasing to look at both from far away and up close.
Why Choose a Steel Fence?
- Affordability: Because steel fencing requires very little material to provide the same level of performance, steel is one of the most affordable fencing materials on the market
- Looks: Steel fencing comes in a variety of styles and can be built to have the exact look you want, including coming in one of several colors.
- Customization: Steel fences can be built with a variety of features, including specialized gates, unique shapes, and more.
- Weather durability: Steel fences are galvanized, meaning they are incredibly resistant to the elements, even non-stop sunlight, high winds, and heavy rains can’t bring a steel fence down.
- Minimal maintenance: Steel fencing is the most low-maintenance type of fencing on the market. A steel fence can last for decades with no re-staining or additional treatments.
Palisade fences are high- security fences that are often used to protect some of the most sensitive areas while providing a little bit better aesthetic value than a chain link fence. Palisade fences consist of steel pales spaced a few inches apart that are secured and kept straight by horizontal rails. Palisade fences offer a great combination of impeccable security, tasteful aesthetics, nearly limitless customization, and sweeping views of the surrounding area.
Vilo Fence builds custom palisade fences to your exact specifications. Whether you’re looking for features like extra height, custom finials, security bends, or even customized privacy screening, you can count on our fabricators to create the perfect fencing solution for your property.
“I called to get an estimate and I was assisted right away. They removed an old fence and had the new one installed in 1.5 days.” - Franky L.
At Vilo Fence, we build all of our steel fencing in house, including completing all welding and powder coating in our facility right here in the Tampa area. With a team of experienced and detail-focused builders working on your project, you can be confident that your steel fence will provide you with the highest levels of privacy, protection, and security for many years to come.